100% Natural and completely food safe
Cafetto® GC2 is a natural grain-based proprietary formula that does not contain any binders or chemicals during processing.
Safe for you and your machine
The ingredients feed through the grinder burrs/blades easily, with no clogging or damage. Safely removes build-up of stale coffee and coffee odours leaving no harmful residues within the coffee machine.
No grinder disassembly required
Simply use GC2 through the grinder for exceptional results without the need to take the grinder apart.
Why clean Grinders regularly?
Cleaning the internal components of a coffee grinder are often overlooked or deemed unnecessary. However, cleaning the internals will remove build up of stale coffee residue, odours and reduce blockages between burrs and chutes. Cleaning will also improve grinder performance and extend the working life of its burrs.
Does GC2 damage the grinder burrs? We have modelled GC2 to the hardness similar to a roasted coffee bean. Therefore this can be extrapolated to have similar long term effects on the coffee burrs. As seen from the graph below, GC2 is of similar hardness distribution to that of a roasted coffee bean. The measure of hardness used is the international system of units measure known as Newton (N).
- Empty all coffee from hopper.
- Pour one capful of Cafetto® Grinder Clean into hopper.
- Run grinder to grind all Grinder Clean in hopper .
- Empty the grinder dosing chamber and brush out any dust with Pallo Grind Minder.
- To season burrs, repeat above process once with one capful of coffee beans.
- The grinder is now ready for use.
- Note: A small amount of dust may develop during grinding and is harmless. Wipe particulates from hopper, spout and doser.