Lovingly handcrafted in Melbourne with premium black tea, whole spices and ginger, this chai tea is coated with 100% Australian pure honey to bind all the aromatic flavours together.
Made with all natural ingredients, without artificial sweeteners, preservatives or additives.
Ingredients: black tea, pure honey, cinnamon, cardamom, star anise, cloves, peppercorn, ginger root
Ingredients: premium black tea, pure honey, cinnamon, cardamom, star anise, cloves, peppercorn, ginger root.
Serves 15 cups per 250g.
HOW TO MAKE CHAI ON THE STOVETOP
- Grab a quality Turkish teapot or small saucepan (preferably with a spout).
- Toss two heaped teaspoons (that’s 20-25g) of Chai blend into the pot.
- Add any extra sweetener to taste (we love to stick with honey).
- Pour in your preferred milk – soy milk and almond milk make great alternatives to dairy options.
- Pop the teapot on the stove and heat to a good temperature – but don’t let it boil out the leaves and spices. Heat until hot or close to simmering. It can take two to three minutes.
- Put aside and wait till the leaves open in the pot. Leave it any longer and your brew may be stronger and bitter.
- Strain the brew into a mug or a fresh teapot if you’re sharing with friends.