Alkaline Milk System Cleaning Powder
The Milk Frother Cleaner (MFC) range has been developed to sanitise, remove milk residue and hard water scale from milk lines and frothers. Whether your coffee machine is working with hard water or if you need a cleaner that can break down build up from milk-based products, Cafetto has a product suited to your requirements.
Rinse or flush the milk line before and after using cleaning products to ensure best performance.
Contains 12 single use MFC® Powder Blue sachets for convenient and measured dosage every time.
Alkaline powder designed to clean and control milk stone in automatic machine milk lines and frothers.
MFC® Powder Blue is formulated to clean automatic coffee machine milk lines and frothers.
Regular use of MFC® Powder Blue will not only clean the milk system but also remove milk-stone from the lines and system components.
Recommended for daily use on machines and equipment with high volume milk use. Daily use will prevent a blocked milk system.
Quickly dissolves with warm water to make a low foaming cleaning solution.
TO CLEAN MILK LINES AND FROTHERS
- Flush milk out of system with 500mL of fresh water.
- Add 1 sachet to 500mL (2 cups) warm water in a container or jug.
- Stir until powder is completely dissolved.
- Flush the entire solution through the milk system following the machine manufacturer’s cleaning instructions.
- Once the solution is dispensed, rinse the container. Fill the container with 1 litre (4 cups) of clean water and flush through the milk system to thoroughly rinse.
TO CLEAN STEAM WAND
- Open steam valve after steaming milk to blow out any milk left in nozzle
- Use 1 sachet in 500mL warm water in a container
- Soak steam wand in MFC liquid for 15 minutes
- Purge and wipe clean with microfibre cloth